Monday, May 24, 2010

This blog was created...

For that moment when you try a new recipe that is so good that you cannot contain yourself from telling everyone you know about it! Now you don't have to email it to everyone, you can simply post the recipe (pictures!!) and tips right on this blog! Its our new family recipe book! Just email me your recipe (pictures if you have, and any other information) and I'll post them as soon as I can for all to enjoy! I'm excited, I hope we all use this because, c'mon, you know we all love good food :)

Love you all! - Megan

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Meggie! I love this. I will definitely post recipes and hopefully photos. I've been wanting to photograph my cooking:)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippee! can't wait to start sharing. that was fast megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fact that I'm hungry right now makes this even more exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete